Translate This

Favorite Photos From My First Trip to Charleston

By: Matt Long

There are some spots around the world and certainly around the US that I really should have visited before now but, for whatever reason, just haven’t. Until just a couple of weeks of those one of those glaring travel omissions was colorful Charleston, South Carolina. There was no reason for it either; I wanted to visit, I just never did. I’m so thankful I finally did and I know that my brief day there won’t be my last. During that day though I made the most of my time, seeing as much as I could and so today I want to share some of those photographic highlights.

Hotel Indigo Mount Pleasant


The original content (article & images) is owned by Matt Long. Visit the site here for other interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment