Translate This

21 Random Photos I Love

By: Matt Long

I have no idea what week of quarantine this is but I’m well beyond the “isn’t this cute – let’s bake bread” phase and honestly have been really down lately. So, in an effort to cheer myself up I thought I’d share some of my favorite travel photos from the last decade or so of adventures.

Paris Eiffel tower night

Paris

Panda Chengdu China

Chengdu, China

Bora Bora Tahiti

Bora Bora

Whitsundays Queensland Australia

Whitehaven Beach, Australia

Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania

Tanzania

Peru

Peru

Canyonlands National Park, Utah

Bangkok Thailand

Bangkok, Thailand

Germany Munich

Munich, Germany

India Jaipur

Jaipur, India

Skogafoss Waterfall Iceland

Iceland

Table Mountain

Cape Town, South Africa

Venice Italy

Venice, Italy

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Penguins Antarctica

Antarctica

New York City

Fogo Island Inn Newfoundland Canada

Fogo Island Inn Newfoundland Canada

Cocora Valley, Colombia

Cocora Valley, Colombia

Porto Portugal

Portugal

Man Mo Temple, Hong Kong

Hong Kong

Virginia

Virginia


The original content (article & images) is owned by Matt Long. Visit the site here for other interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment