Translate This

Photo Highlights from China’s Yunnan Province

By: Matt Long

Working with Cathay Pacific in order to highlight some of the many marvels found in mainland China was honestly a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I knew almost nothing about China’s massive Yunnan Province and while I feel as though I only skimmed the surface, what I experienced in both Kunming and Jinghong was truly extraordinary. I have a lot say about my experiences, but today I first want to share some of the photographic highlights from the adventure.

Kunming

Kunming China

Stone Forest Kunming China

Xishuangbanna

Xishuangbanna China

Yunnan China

Xishuangbanna China

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

The original content (article & images) is owned by Matt Long. Visit the site here for other interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment