Translate This

Photo Series: Favorite Spots to Revisit in 2021

By: Matt Long

While I know I’ll go on one or two more trips in 2020, they will be modest and domestic, echoing what has been the theme of 2020. For someone whose job is to share the travel experience, this has very much been a lost year, but instead of mourning it I want to use it as an opportunity to look ahead and think of the places around the world I very sincerely hope to revisit in 2021. Should it be safe to do so, I’d love to return to some of my favorite spots around the world to help heal the wounds of 2020 and to remind myself that yes, the world is indeed full of kind people who are excited to share the many stories of wherever it is they happen to call home. What tops your 2021 travel list?

Skogafoss Waterfall Iceland

Iceland

Paris France

Paris

Chiang Mai Thailand

Thailand

Bremen Germany

Germany

Sorrento Italy

Italy

York England UK

The United Kingdom

Man Mo Temple, Hong Kong

Hong Kong

Whitsundays Queensland Australia

Australia

Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Alberta Canada

Canada

Cliffs of Moher Ireland

Ireland

Tokyo cherry blossom

Japan

Bora Bora Tahiti

Tahiti


The original content (article & images) is owned by Matt Long. Visit the site here for other interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment