Translate This

Photo Series: My Favorite Moments Driving Route 66

By: Matt Long

Life is comprised of brief moments of outstanding audacity, interrupted by months or even years of routine and the predictable. It’s for these flashes that we live for, it’s for these instances that in many times define our lives and for me one such occasion happened two years ago as I fulfilled a lifelong mission to explore more of my remarkably confusing but beautiful country by driving Route 66. I’ll write something a little more profound soon, but today I want to reflect on that incredible drive through just some of the many thousands of photos I captured during those two weeks.

Once again, a VERY special thanks to Marriott International for sponsoring this great adventure. Every night we spent the night in a different Marriott International brand hotel and without them, would not have been able to realize this dream.

Chicago

Missouri

Missouri

Missouri

Kansas

Oklahoma

Oklahoma City

Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Texas State Line

Texas

Texas

Texas

Texas

New Mexico

New Mexico

New Mexico

State Line

Arizona

Arizona

Arizona

Arizona

Arizona

California

California

California



The original content (article & images) is owned by Matt Long. Visit the site here for other interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment