Translate This

Photo Series: Favorite Remote Places

By: Matt Long

I love just about any travel experience, but there’s something a little extra special about traveling to hard to reach destinations. Remote places on the globe have always fascinated me and today they make me feel like a modern day adventurer. Paris, London and Berlin are all fun to visit, but any trip that involves a score of flight connections, boats or hours of overland transportation to reach my final resting stop never fails to put a big smile on my face. With that in mind, here are some photos from my favorite remote travel destinations that I’ve visited so far.

hike Antarctica

Antarctica

French Polynesia

Bilby sign Australia

Middle of Nowhere, Western Australia

Alta Norway

Alta, Norway

Hiko Nevada

Hiko, Nevada

Machu Picchu Peru

Peru

Franz Josef Glacier

Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand

Blue Footed Boobies

Galapagos

Kyrgyzstan

Kyrgyzstan

Faroe Islands

Faroe Islands

Tanzania

Serengeti

Xishuangbanna China

Xishuangbanna, China

Finland

Finnish Lapland

Fogo Island Newfoundland Canada

Fogo Island, Newfoundland Canada

Myanmar

Myanmar

Glacier Bay Alaska

Glacier Bay, Alaska


The original content (article & images) is owned by Matt Long. Visit the site here for other interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment